Get ready for a depressing holiday season!
This episode was originally released on 12/25/2011
In This Episode:
• Oh no, not another one...
• Very brief thoughts on Fourze episodes 14 & 15.
• More great questions from fans, none of which are answered very well.
• An off-the-cuff stream-of-consciousness rundown of the various Christmas-themed Rider episodes.
• Music used includes:
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" by the great Gene Autry
"Let's Go!! Rider Kick 2006" by Hiroshi Fujioka
"Kamen Rider Christmas" by Ichiro Mizuki and a bunch of uncredited kiddies
• The out-of-context sound byte during the break comes from New Kamen Rider Episode 12. As sound-only, it just makes me laugh for some reason.
• The JNP DVD releases mentioned in this episode can be bought at Generation Kikaida.
• I probably pronounced August's last name completely wrong. Check out more of his work here.
• Also check out KITsubs, who are doing a great job on some of the best Rider series ever.
• This episode faced a few technical difficulties and an entire segment of recording was accidentally saved over at one point. I had gotten a very good e-mail question about secondary Riders and who's worthy of joining the ranks of the main guys, and I had given a pretty thorough answer... but alas, over half of it got junked. I feel terrible about this and I will make it my priority to answer this question in full in the next episode.
• All the feedback from last episode was very helpful. For the time being I'm going to try and keep this to short one-man episodes, though I absolutely would not mind getting 1~3 other people in on an episode some day. I'm also experimenting with a smaller bitrate. It might go down in the future, depending on what works best. I would like to ideally have something that loads quickly for everyone whilst also still sounding good. I tried 192kbps this time and that's still admittedly pretty big, though at a lower rate I thought I sounded a bit too tin-canny. Any suggestions or help on the technical side is appreciated. Also, if anybody knows an audio recorder and editor that doesn't crash as often as Audacity, please let me know!
00:00 - Yet again, don't have your speakers up too loud
02:39 - Brief thoughts on Fourze episode 14
05:52 - Brief thoughts on Fourze episode 15 (told you they were brief)
08:22 - Questions from readers!
23:44 - Break. Hey, it's closer to the middle.
24:21 - Like a half hour of rambling about Christmas episodes begins.
59:30 - This song is so goofy, but I love it.
• As always, let me know what topics you'd like to hear in future episodes, and I'll put them on the roster! If I ever do another one of these, that is (though I think I probably will.)
• Thanks for listening!
Get The Episode
Rider Break! on iTunes
Or listen here: